Our client, a privately-held newly acquired and merged healthcare payer claims auditing firm needed integration support after their recent merger and for the re-branding activities they needed to undertake. Specifically, they needed exceptional technical and marketing program and project managers as well as business analysts to ensure their success and support their newly formed Program Management Office (PMO).
VERVE assembled a team of program and project managers quickly to support their strategic initiatives, compliance requirements, and very tight deadlines. Our combined activity led to the initiation of a more structured project management discipline in the delivery of many technical projects, a successful rebranding launch of a newly merged entity and the resultant successful IPO.
- Common Data Platform Model – One of VERVE’s technical program managers was instrumental in the successful pilot delivery of a common data platform model which was a mission-critical initiative to the business and IT. This new platform now allows for greater data ingestion efficiency and cost reductions and is now the platform of the future for our client.
- VERVE’s security team worked on establishing integrated control frameworks, establishing information security and privacy policies, identifying gaps with current practices, and establishing metrics for improvement.
- PMO Support and Reporting – VERVE’s business analyst worked with our client’s PMO establishing executive dashboards, communications, issue/risk management documents, scheduling, and stakeholder status presentations.
- Other VERVE project managers were instrumental in developing the client’s internal project managers in regards to estimating resources, developing scope documents, creating charters and dashboards, and reviewing project milestones. They also supported the client’s agile implementation leading stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, and the updating of SOP’s.
- Another of VERVE’s program managers worked with IT in establishing a service delivery structure (quality, governance, etc.) as well as their network security architecture.
- Technical project management – VERVE’s project managers supported a variety of software development initiatives, including compliance, new application development as well as integration projects.
- Strategic Sourcing – VERVE’s consultant assisted with the implementation of a new contracts administration system and the structuring of this important area to gain cost reductions and standardizations.
- The marketing branding program manager led the effort for over 15 different workstreams as the main interface between the firm hired to create the branding and our client’s management team. A new branding of the two recently merged companies was released on time and on budget.