Our Fortune 300 client was developing and launching their new SaaS product, however, the project was already in flight and falling behind. They needed help with getting the project back on track and delivering the product to market on time. Our client also requested subject matter expertise to guide them on how to provision and update a SaaS product once launched.
After meeting with the client to understand their project requirements, timelines, and culture, VERVE provided exceptional support with the specific project management and SaaS product launch expertise required and quickly accomplished the following results.
- Project plan work streams were identified and milestones and timelines were solidified from the workstream owners
- Workstreams included but were not limited to areas such as technology enablement, web channel and provisioning, inside sales, field sales, marketing, and communications
- Risks and dependencies were identified and began being managed
- The program was launched to market as scheduled
- A tiered post-launch support program was created and managed successfully
UP NEXT: Operations Consolidation and Process Engineering Case Study