A large Fortune 50 firm has been engaged in several large merger, acquisition, and divestiture transactions. They specifically were challenged with assessing and managing technology costs for their TSA (Transaction Services Agreements) for several significant divestitures.
VERVE provides strategic financial management and analyst services for their divestiture project activities. As part of a global M&A team, our role is to account for technology spend associated with these divesting entities.
- Manage project Transaction Services Agreement (TSA) ongoing cost analysis, estimation, and changes for wind-down exit scenarios
- Develop global methodologies to collect and provide estimates for stranded, dis-synergy, and termination fees & penalties for wind-down exit scenarios
- Establish project processes and global financial reporting for TSA ongoing, exit, and de-integration spend
- Obtain and track financial costs related to actual, committed, and forecast for project activities
- Update and track changes to contracts and agreements upon the termination of services
- Address data discrepancies with workstream leads, finance, procurement, and project PMO